domingo, 27 de novembro de 2011

Surf Day

Today I woke up pretty early to surf. When I arrived there I saw the beautifull calm but big waves and I knew it was going to be a great day! Usually at this time of the year, the waves are huge and very very strong here in Portugal but today was certainly a special day, a summer day! I had my favorite teacher and my two best friends. I'm not very advanced at surfing but I had the time of my life!
After surfing for hours, I was freezing, and ready to go home! There I was with barefoot sititng in a bench waiting for my mum to arive, there was a huge sunset and I could smell the smell of the sand. My hair was soaking and I was fool of sand. After my mum pick me up, I went back home and had that typical sunday, when you'r getting everything ready to school, finishing you'r homework and blah blah blah. It was a big day but I loved it.

1 comentário:

  1. Yaaayyy surf, your so cute! Thnks being your best friend! And yyes he's my favourite teacher too!! :P

    ResponderEliminar